No prizes, sorry, this is just another excuse to put up road trip pictures. Regular health blogging will resume eventually, I promise!
1. Who is this is a picture of?
a. Lobster, Fran, Moo,
b. Mizfit, Lobster, Tornado
c. Crab, Mizfit, Fran,
d. Lobster, Crab, Fran
2. The picture above was taken on Monday. Where do you think the Crab is today? Here's a hint. We went by here:
3. Where did we see this giant bird?
4. Speaking of Giant things, here's a question for Sports Fans: the Lobster saw this guy at spring training. Who is he?
5. While in Bisbee, Arizona, we purchased something arguably impractical, but we couldn't resist and it seemed reasonably priced! What do you think we bought?
a. A hot fudge sundae from an Ice Cream parlor (as opposed to a McDonald's) for only $1.99!
b. Two packages of Christmas tree lights that look like hot peppers, marked down to $3.50 each, even though many years we don't even buy a Christmas tree.
c. An original movie poster of "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" for $14.99 even though we've only ever seen the TV show and didn't even know it was once a movie.
d. A statue of a cat that looks just like our cat marked down from $45 to $20 for our garden, even though it was too big to fit in any of the van storage compartments and who the hell needs a cat statue?
7. What in the world is this orange thingy used for?
OK, sorry, not much of a quiz! Will post answers in the comments later the next time I have internet. I really just wanted to say hi again from the road!
Miss everyone and looking forward to getting back to blogging "for real."