10. They sell pants in size Bigger-than-you-think.
9. Who wants to live past age: fill-in-the-blank anyway?
8. Hey, you still have a few Battlestar Galactica episodes to catch up on!
7. You don't want your husband/wife/significant cat to see parts of you jiggle that were Not Intended To Jiggle.
6. Two words: plastic surgery.
5. Since the majority of the population is putting on weight even as we speak, you already look thinner by comparison. I mean, you don't want to look gaunt, do you?
4. One word: liposuction
3. All right, so maybe airline seats are getting narrower, but wouldn't you rather travel some other way besides flying?
2. Gyms are full of annoying people.
and the number one reason not to exercise is...
1. Oh, sorry, my vending-machine pizza is ready. Gotta go chomp. I'll finish this later.
I mean, c'mon. We live in a society that can deliver pizza within 90 seconds, but we don't have time to exercise?
Searching for "no time to exercise" brings up almost 15 million hits on Google. Something is wrong here. What is it?